I place an order for a surplice.I spoke with Juan Navarrete, I send him an email about the surplice I wanted to order.

He send me a vestment form so I can fill it out! I fill out the form, then send it back. He send me the PayPal request for the payment. I paid him.

But I notice on the PayPal request it was under someone else name. I did my search on him. I found him on Facebook, he is a Mexican low life piece of …. He is a former seminarian from the Archdiocese of Omaha.

He was kick out of seminary. He started the Tradition Business for himself to steal money from priests, seminarians, and laypeople from the church because scram website store: Tradition ecclesiastical tailoring! He is a liar and a CRIMINAL!!!!

I hope God forgives him for injustice service in the Church!!!!STAY AWAY FROM HIS WEBSITE!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of suck. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of surplice. Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned surplice in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring.

Had an Experience with Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring?

Comments