Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - THIS GUY IS A THIEF!
Juan Navarette, is a thief.The owner of Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring is liar, a cheat, and a thief.
I paid him over $3000 for a Chalice for my first Mass and he just took the money and ran. Do not buy from this guy. He cannot be trusted. He uses the holiest things of our sacred religion to take people's money.
How low can you get? I have talked to other people who have been taken in by him. Everyone tells the same story. He took their money and never gave them anything.
His address and phone number are: 1609 Avenue H, Council Bluffs, IA 51501.
Juan, I hope you stop stealing from faithful Catholics!REPENT!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- How they stole my money
- Reason of review:
- You Stole from me!
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- First Mass Chalice
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "Was watering my flower on the patio, turnedthe knob off to work on my flowers, turned it back on and POW the knob flew off, happy it didn't hit..."
- "I believe I was scammed! I purchased a set of furniture - A 3-seater sofa, a love-seat, and a rocking recliner- all leather; with a bookshelf and coffee table...."
- "I was shopping online for an Asus computer, another window in Ebay came up showing JadyTrons Limited with a model of computer I had been looking for Asus Q550LF series..."