Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - THIS GUY IS A THIEF!
Juan Navarette, is a thief.The owner of Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring is liar, a cheat, and a thief.
I paid him over $3000 for a Chalice for my first Mass and he just took the money and ran. Do not buy from this guy. He cannot be trusted. He uses the holiest things of our sacred religion to take people's money.
How low can you get? I have talked to other people who have been taken in by him. Everyone tells the same story. He took their money and never gave them anything.
His address and phone number are: 1609 Avenue H, Council Bluffs, IA 51501.
Juan, I hope you stop stealing from faithful Catholics!REPENT!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- How they stole my money
- Reason of review:
- You Stole from me!
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- First Mass Chalice
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "WORST EXPERENICE EVER!!!!!! EYBROW WAXING (DONT GO THERE)inside the Walmart in California MD.2 light skin black females working there ( seemed very mad ( mayb at there ( sleeping in..."
- "The bottom rung of the fairly new 10' Werner ladder I had been using literally splintered underneath my feet causing me to fall and dislocate my shoulder. The piece..."
- "I paid for a 2-5 day shipping 8 days ago and still haven't received my dress but they took the money out and phone is unavailable ..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."