Takoma Park, Maryland

Juan Navarette, is a thief.The owner of Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring is liar, a cheat, and a thief.

I paid him over $3000 for a Chalice for my first Mass and he just took the money and ran. Do not buy from this guy. He cannot be trusted. He uses the holiest things of our sacred religion to take people's money.

How low can you get? I have talked to other people who have been taken in by him. Everyone tells the same story. He took their money and never gave them anything.

His address and phone number are: 1609 Avenue H, Council Bluffs, IA 51501.

Phone:(712) 326-0337.

Juan, I hope you stop stealing from faithful Catholics!REPENT!

This person wrote the review because of "you stole from me!" at Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3264 and wants Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was how they stole my money. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring first mass chalice for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring?

Comments

You were fully refunded by Paypal.

to tet #1307845

I did get my money back by filing a grievance with PayPal.