Takoma Park, Maryland

Juan Navarette, is a thief.The owner of Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring is liar, a cheat, and a thief.

I paid him over $3000 for a Chalice for my first Mass and he just took the money and ran. Do not buy from this guy. He cannot be trusted. He uses the holiest things of our sacred religion to take people's money.

How low can you get? I have talked to other people who have been taken in by him. Everyone tells the same story. He took their money and never gave them anything.

His address and phone number are: 1609 Avenue H, Council Bluffs, IA 51501.

Phone:(712) 326-0337.

Juan, I hope you stop stealing from faithful Catholics!REPENT!

Reason of review: You Stole from me!.

I didn't like: How they stole my money.

Had an Experience with Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring?

Comments

tet

You were fully refunded by Paypal.

to tet #1307845

I did get my money back by filing a grievance with PayPal.